Saturday, March 2, 2013

On the First Day: A Day containing your Earliest Memory

One thing stands out from my childhood as far as my Earliest Memory. It was in Black and White for some odd reason (a Dream, perhaps?), yet it has been confirmed in my Baby Diary and my Mom that the memory is indeed accurate:






This picture represents my Very First Trip: Atlantic City, New Jersey.


I was on a Pier with my Mom and Dad, looking out to the Ocean; Salty Atlantic Ocean air while watching the waves on the water. I was sitting in a Stroller at the time, just looking around and taking in what was being seen; too young to appreciate where I was at the time.

At the end of the day, I am happy that I was there and remember this day. Although I was young, this is My Very First Trip that I am very happy to share with You All.

8 comments:

Mahoganydymond™ said...

Thanks for sharing...

ABoyd378 said...

Thank You for reading, Mahogany Dymond. :-)

Thee_Kween said...

Aww, you have baby memories like me! :D

ABoyd378 said...

;-D

Divaprocessor said...

This blog and the Picture for some reason was very relaxing..LOL

No Labels said...

Yes it does look quite relaxing. Thanks for sharing.

ABoyd378 said...

LOL!!

Something about an Ocean Breeze and Sand, huh Diva? ;-)

ABoyd378 said...

Thank You for reading, No Labels. :-)