Monday, March 25, 2013

On The Twenty-Fourth Day: A Memorable Summer Day



This Day was a Fun Day!


I was coming off of a Break Up (conclusion of the Fifth Day), and wasn't too happy with myself. My Parents took my brother, my brother's GF, three of our friends, and myself to Six Flags this Summer Day, and we had a BLAST!!!

Rides, Great Food, and Couples Counselling from my brother's GF!?!?!

*If You All ONLY KNEW; She had (AND STILL HAS) More Issues than a Magazine Kiosk in Times Square... o_O *

We went to the Water Park and had a Grand Time! We went to the Amusement Park, and Had a Ball!


THEN Came Dinner...


We are all sitting at the table, and Calvin brings up a topic that brought the table to a Screeching Halt. He said, and I Quote:

"My Best AND Worst Drinking Experience came from THAT MAN!!"


The finger was pointed at Me.


*Quick Story: I was the Brilliant Mixologist at the 2004 Christmas Dinner at my Parents' house at the time; Mom and Dad moved to Arizona due to Mom receiving a Job Opportunity in that state. I mixed drinks for Calvin and his friends and needless to say, if you are tripping UP the sidewalk and doing tuck and rolls, I did the DAMN THING mixing drinks.*


ALL EYES were on Me at that Moment; Calvin with a grin, Calvin's GF cackling like a "high as a kite" hen, Christopher and his then GF Janae were chuckling, Mom's friend Rhonda was laughing, Dad shook his head, and here is Mom Yelling:

"HE DID WHAT?!!?!!! DON'T YOU EVER GET MY BABY DRUNK AGAIN!!!"


Well Damn... He CHOSE to Drink it!!


After dinner, Calvin's GF was chasing me for some odd reason, and I run into a Big Lady's Wide Behind.

Embarrassing, Yes.

I apologized to the lady, and Calvin's GF was hysterically laughing.

We all took a Group Picture, and then loaded up to go home.


Despite Calvin ratting me out like the Snitch that he was at the time, it was a pretty dang good time!

5 comments:

No Labels said...

rofl....

Thee_Kween said...

bolmao! wow at the tuck and roll up the curb. HAHA!

ABoyd378 said...

I'll hook you up REAL GOOD.... ;-)

As the Budda Flows said...

Calvin need a throat chop damn!! lol

ABoyd378 said...

LMAO!!