Monday, March 25, 2013

On The Twenty-Fifth Day: A Day You're Currently Planning For



In a way, I REALLY Cannot answer this one.

The only REAL Answer that I can give, is that there is a crisis going on in my family now, and it will mean plans that are very unfavorable for us. The road with which we are currently traveling is rough: testing the patience, understanding, and mettle of those that are directly affected by what is occurring.

When that day comes, I told My Dad to NOT have me do something on that Day due to how my mouth is and will be, and I would stoop to the level of those that were acting in that manner. He agreed, and I already know that my Parents, my brother, Best Friend, and GF Will Not see it happen on that Day.

6 comments:

No Labels said...

((hugs))

Thee_Kween said...

((HUGS))

ABoyd378 said...

*HUGS*

ABoyd378 said...

*HUGS*

As the Budda Flows said...

Stay encourage and pray for God to give you the strength do whats right if that means "clearing the room" proceed. ((hugs))

ABoyd378 said...

*HUGS* We will try. :-)