Saturday, March 30, 2013

On the Twenty-Ninth Day: What You Were Doing Today

It was a pretty chill day today.

I made Tuna Salad this morning for dinner tonight, looked up My Book "WORDPLAY: Poetry for The Soul" (Googling "Wordplay Andrew Boyd" does the trick), and discovered that I am currently ranked #50 on Amazon.com's Amazon Hot New Releases in 20th Century American Poetry.

YAY!!

Spoke with My Dad about the Sale of My Book, and how I am Thinking that it MAY BE Selling better than I Thought; Comparing between Downloading and Physical Copies. He is Impressed seeing that this is My First Book, and I am Ranked #50 on Amazon's List (No Longer on the List... :-( )

I went to the Shop Rite, and bought a few item for my Great Uncle and myself.  Made Dinner at 5:30PM, and had a Quasi-Productive Evening and Night. Watched the NCAA Tournament, and then ran to 7-Eleven around 1:15AM for a Cheeeseburger Bite, 2 cans of Red Bull, A bag of Herr's Kettle Potato Chips, and Cheez-Its. Spoke with Caprice around 1:30AM, and was in bed by 3AM.

4 comments:

As the Budda Flows said...

congrats to you Andrew for that!! Who knew how great it could do! Sounds like a humbling day indeed

ABoyd378 said...

Thank You. :-)

Thee_Kween said...

Getcho author on...

ABoyd378 said...

I'm trying, Your Kweenliness... :-)