Tuesday, March 19, 2013

On The Nineteenth Day: Your Favorite Day of the Week and Why




One Reason being that I confirm plans for the Weekend with Family and Friends. The Main Reason is that it is the Precursor for the Weekend. Just knowing that The Weekend is on the tip of the Calendar Week's tongue makes it all the more sweeter, as if it is a teaser to what is going to happen with all of the Free Time for the next two and a half days (the Math is about right, and dependent of your employment state).

I don't subscribe to the "Thirsty Thursday" notion to tell the truth; I am too much of a dull guy to pick up a bottle of libations (esp. when people that come to visit are STAUNCH LUSHES and will make it vanish before I get a chance to set the bottle down after cracking it open).


I do appreciate a Good Thursday Drinking Story, if you have one...




4 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

I've always loved Thursdays. When I was younger it was the day for the Cosby Show and A Different World, then it was payday...now it's Scandal night! lol

ABoyd378 said...

Nice!! :-)

No Labels said...

I don't really do a lot of drinking...but Thursdays for me are Impact Wrestling (I record it to look at later), Braxton Family Values, and Scandal.

ABoyd378 said...

Nice!! :-D

And a Wrestling Aficionado!