Thursday, March 14, 2013

On The Fourteenth Day: The Day You Hate to See Coming

The most popular answer to this question for ANYONE May very well be the day of their own demise or that of someone that they hold dear and near.

For me, I can Appreciate that type of day. You Love, You Lose; that is how Life works.

A Day that I Hate to See Come would be Not Applicable; there isn't a day that I cannot imagine to not see coming.

I say this because each Day presents a new Challenge. In those Challenges, it tests your Mettle as a Human Being: either you are Strong, or you are Weak when a situation arises. Then, AND ONLY THEN, will you know if that is a Day that you Hate to See Coming.

Looking at it and thinking about it, can you REALLY Hate "That Day"? What did "That Day" do to you for you to Hate its Arrival? Is it Loss? Is it Love? Is it a Day that'll expose who you TRULY are in the Face of Adversity?

Personally, I would look "That Day" in the eye, Spit in it, and Press Forward as I LOOK FORWARD to the Next Day.