Sunday, March 17, 2013

On The Sixteenth Day: The Day of a Child's Birth (Family or Close Friends Apply)

I do not remember much of this day, yet I do remember vivid that my former coworker gave birth to her fourth child; a girl.

My ex and I met up with my coworker's family at the hospital. We got a chance to see and speak with her before she started kicking the baby out of her uterus due to her not paying the rent.

Wanda (my coworker) said that she had a shot in her spine to reduce the pain that she was feeling, and she looked H-A-P-P-Y!!! She was cracking jokes and all! When the docs came in, they had us leave; they knew what needed to be done.

Baby Time.

All I can remember of this day was that part, and A LOT of Screaming. When it was all said and done, here comes Wanda's Daughter screaming her little lungs out. For me, when I hear a baby Screaming Bloody Murder, that baby is housing a Fighting Spirit. We got to see the baby as she was wheeled out of the room; Buck-Ed Naked, Kicking, and Screaming. We got to see her after she was cleaned up, Still Kicking and screaming, but wrapped up at this point. A little cutie, too!

We went into see Wanda a few minutes later; her hair scattered all over, her lips puffy from the screaming and heavy breathing, and Dead Dog Tired. Poor girl was LOOPY from the loss of weight, and the Drugs.

Anyhoo, that is All I can remember.

4 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

"...she starting kicking the baby out of her uterus due to her not paying the rent..."

smh lol

ABoyd378 said...

LOL!

No Labels said...

lol...that line was funny...

ABoyd378 said...

LOL!!