Tuesday, March 12, 2013

On The Twelfth Day: A Day You Wish You Could Do Differently

I was about to go in HARD on this Blog, then I took a shower this morning.





Thinking about what I wanted to write while doing the Rub-A-Dub Dance with cascading 100 degree water and steam billowing from my shower, it became clear to me that once again, there isn't anything that I want to write.

When I thought about it, a do over (in MY MIND) on a particular day tells me that I regret an action that I may have committed at the time. I am learning NOT to regret what I have done for one reason:

At that Point in Time, that was EXACTLY What I Wanted (in some cases, NEEDED) to Do.

So to the Mulligan, I say No: there are No Days that I wish to Do Over.


Look! There's A Cat!!



4 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

Wow...did you openly defy me? Did you call me the "Mulligan"? You're fired. lol

ABoyd378 said...

LMAO!!

*BIG HUGS* No, Your Majesty, yet I can understand how it can be viewed in such a way. :-D

See the Kitty? CUTE!!!

No Labels said...

Uh oh...see Kali, he was trying to distract you with the cat. The question is "Did it work?"

ABoyd378 said...

*^_^*